Friday, June 30, 2006

McNuggets - real food?

Last Saturday I took the kids to lunch. For some reason they like
chicken nuggets. That's good. If they liked real food it would be too
expensive.

I have proof that nuggets can't possibly be real food too. My son,
unbeknownst to me, left four of them in the glove box. The nuggets
sat out in the car in the hot sun for 6 days before I discovered them
and when I opened the glove box, they didn't even stink. What kind of
meat can sit in a car parked out in 95-degree heat for almost a week
and not even slightly stink? I'm convinced. McDonalds must get their
nuggets from DuPont.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hell, in that kind of heat why would the stink? All they are doing is cooking at that point. Ever heard of beef jerky?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home